ROBERTS PRIMARY SCHOOL
Welcome to our website which we hope you will find helpful and informative. Please contact the school if you need more information.
"Lighting The Way To Success"
We believe that everyone can be successful in some way. We aim to provide a happy, caring and stimulating environment where children and adults feel safe and valued, and are encouraged and supported to achieve the very best that they can. We are committed to working in partnership with parents and other agencies to enable everyone to live a full and healthy life and to make a positive contribution to our community.
Through the National Curriculum and work of the school we aim to:
- encourage the children to develop positive attitudes to learning and to achieve high standards of success
- provide equality of opportunity for all children and staff
- foster close co-operation between the school, home and wider community
- help children to acquire a set of moral and spiritual values and develop habits of self-discipline and acceptable behaviour
- help children to understand the world in which they live and so become caring, reliable and responsible members of society
To see our latest Ofsted report (July 2014: GOOD) click here.
Welcome to Roberts! Take a look around...
Mrs Dawn Hunt