- Year 5 and 6: The Dormston Cup
Well done! 1st place in the 5-a-side football and 2nd in the 7-a-side netball tournament against other local schools.
- Year 6: Den Building - Monday 26th and Wednesday 28th June
Year 6 go down to the Ezone and see if they can build a shelter good enough for them to survive in...
- Year 4: African Drumming - Tuesday 27th June
Year 4 get to try their hand at African drumming as part of their topic work.
- Year 4: Georgina Varney/Africa - Wednesday 28th June
As part of their continuing focus on Africa this week, Georgina Varney comes in to share her stories about Africa.
- Reception: Reception to Year 1 Transition Meeting - Wednesday 28th June (2.15pm - 3.15pm)
Reception parents and carers are invited in to find out what will happen when their child moves into Year 1.
- Summer Fair - Thursday 29th June, 5-7pm
Come along to our annual Summer Fair. Entry cots 50p per child, £1 per adult or £2.50 for a family ticket.
- Red 3: Class Assembly - Friday 30th June, 9.00am
Come and join us for Red 3's class assembly in the main hall, doors open at 9am.
- w.b. 26th June New Nursery Stay and Play (Monday - Friday, 10-11am or 1.30-2.30pm). New parents and children for Nursery. 1 session is allocated per child.
- Reception to Year 1 Transition - Wednesday 28th June, 2pm
A meeting for Reception parents and carers to find out what life is like in Year 1.
- Nursery: Family Learning Workshop, The Animal Man - Friday 28th June, 10.30 - 11.30am and 12.45 - 1.45pm
A chance for parents and carers to work alongside their children with a visit from the animal man.
- Year 6 Transition Week - Monday 3rd July
Year 6 go to their new secondary schools. See the calendar page for details on dates.
- Reception Sports Day - Friday 7th July, 9.15am
Come and join Reception in their sports day.
- Year 3: Italian Day - Thursday 13th July
To celebrate modern day life in Italy, Year 3 children are invited to come in the colours of the Italian flag, red , white and green, and complete a range of activities during the day.
- Year 6 Production - Ye Ha! Wednesday 12th/Thursday 13th July.
Come to the Wild West in Gornal! 2pm on Wednesday 12th July and 6.30pm on Thursday 13th July.
- Year 3: Artis Presentation - Friday 14th July
Come along and see how your child has worked in their Artis after school session.
- Reception Red: Class Assembly - Friday 5th May, 9.00am
Come and join us for Reception Red's first class assembly in the small hall.
- Sun Safety 2017: Slip, Slap Slop!
Please encourage your child to wear a sun hat and drink plenty of water during the hot days. Sun tan cream is available in school but we strongly recommend that you also apply sun cream at home.
- Maths Council: meeting - Monday 17th July, 1.30pm
Maths Council to meet Miss Jewkes in the library at 1.30pm.
- Gold Book Praise Assembly, Thursday 20th July, 9am
Come along and celebrate the successes of our children from last half term.
- Year 6: Georgina Varney/Africa - Friday 30th June
As part of their continuing focus on Brazil, Georgina Varney comes in to share her stories.
- Year 5: Violin Concert - Dudley Town Hall, Monday 3rd July
Some of our Year 5 children get to perform with their violins at the Town Hall.
- Choir and Orchestra: Performance in the Quad, Tuesday 4th July
The choir and orchestra join forces to perform some of their pieces from this year. Join us in the quad at 4pm.
- Reception - Year 5: In School Transition, Monday 3rd July - Wednesday 5th July
Children get the chance to move into their new classes this week.
- Reports out to parents - Tuesday 11th July
Reports are due to go out to parents on Tuesday 11th July. If you want to discuss this report, teachers are available on Wednesday 12th July between 3.30 and 4.30pm.
- KS1 Brass Performance - Jack and the Beanstalk, Tuesday 18th July
Dudley Performing Arts will present a brass version of Jack and the Beanstalk to KS1.
- Year 6: Party - Tuesday 18th July, 6.30 - 8.00pm
Year 6's chance to party with a disco and photo booth!
- Year 6: Presentations - Thursday 20th July, 6pm
A chance to say farewell to our Year 6 and celebrate their success at Roberts.
- School Closes - Friday 21st July, 1.30pm
Just a reminder that school closes on Friday 21st July at 1.30pm. Have a lovely summer and we will see you at 8.45am on Wednesday 6th September 2017.
- School Meals Cost
School meals for pupils cost £2.20. Please remember that children in Reception, Year 1 and 2 do not have to pay for their meals.
- Blue 1: Forest School Invite to Parents and Carers - Friday 23rd June
Blue 1 parents and carers are invited to join their children in the forest school.
- Red Nose Day 2017
A fantastic £449.91 was raised through dressing up at this year's Red Nose Day. Well done and thank you.
- Sports Day 2017
Well done to Red teams for their win in our annual sports day.
- Please tell us if you change your address or contact details at any time.
Help us to keep in touch with you by text and mobile!