- Upcoming Events
For more information about upcoming events, please check the calendar page of the school website.
Children from Year 1 to Year 6 listened to a fantastic assembly from the NSPCC about speaking out and stating safe. Go to www.childline.org.uk for more information.
- Girl's Football: Roberts v Church of Ascension - Thursday 13th June
Our girls team are up again local rivals Church of Ascension in a friendly match at home.
- Blue 1: Class Assembly - Friday 14th June, 9am
Blue 1's first assembly in the main school hall. Parents, carers and visitors are invited to watch and find out what Blue 1 have been doing.
- Reception: Air Ambulance Visit - Friday 14th June
The air ambulance pod comes to Reception so that they can see what it is like inside the air ambulance helicopter.
- Nursery: Father's Day Celebrations - Friday 14th June
Dads and Grandads can see how much their children think of them 11am for morning Nursery and 2.45pm for afternoon Nursery.
- Year 5 and 6: NSPCC Workshops - Friday 14th June
Following a fantastic assembly by the NSPCC last week, Year 5 and 6 take part in workshops with the NSPCC this week.
- Year 5: Football Final - Friday 14th June
Good luck footballers, Roberts are through to the final again! Held at Maidensbridge Primary School, 5-7pm. £1 entry for adults and 50p entry for child spectators.
- junior parkrun - every Sunday at 9:00am, Stevens Park (Wollescote)
Free, 2km run for 4–14 year olds: Stevens Park- Wollescote (DY9 7JG). Field opposite main park (Register online & print your barcode: www.parkrun.org.uk/register).
- School Dinners 2018-19
Please note that school meal prices remain at £2.30. Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 do not have to pay for theirs.
- Handy Helpers: spare uniform - Monday 17th June
Please send in any spare school uniform you have by Monday 17th June so that we can re-sell it at the Summer Fair.
- Blue 1: Parent and Care invite into the Ezone - Monday 17th June
Blue 1's parents and carers get to find out what Blue 1 do in the Ezone every week.
- Handy Helpers Meeting: Tuesday 18th June, 6pm
Our next Handy Helpers meeting is on Tuesday 18th June at 6pm where we will be finalising our plans for the Summer Fair. All welcome.
- Summer Fair Mufti Day: Wednesday 19th June
Please help by sending in items for the Summer Fair stalls; brought cakes for Nursery, sweets for Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 children, chocolates for Year 3 and 4 children and full bottles from children in Years 5 and 6. Please check that best before dates are all after the 27th June.
- Year 5 and 6: Maths Championships - Wednesday 19th June
Good luck to our mathematicians who are competing against other schools from Dudley in the hop of bringing our trophy back home.
- Reception: Induction Evening - Wednesday 19th June, 6-7pm
Welcome to the parents and carers of our new children starting Reception in September.
- Year 2: RNLI Visit - Thursday 20th June
Staff from the RNLI are coming in to talk about the history of lifeboats and linking in with Year 2's topic at the moment.
- Reception: RNLI Visit - Thursday 20th June
Reception get to find out what the RNLI do and how to stay safe around water.
- Parents and Carers: NSPCC Online Safety Workshop - Thursday 20th June, 2-3pm
An invite to all parents and carers aimed to help you understand your child’s online world and build confidence to have those important conversations that can help keep children safe online.
- Year 3: Pioneer Centre 2020 Meeting - Thursday 20th June,
An invite to all parents, carers and children in Year 3 to find out about next year's proposed residential visit to the Pioneer Centre.
- Year 6: Road Safety Training - Friday 21st June
Just before they start the next stage of their journey to secondary school, Year 6 are reminded of some basics about road safety.
- Please tell us if you change your address or contact details at any time.
Help us to keep in touch with you by text and mobile!